~links are affiliate links and commissions can be made at no additional cost to the buyer~
Why buy granola when you can make your own? This super simple granola recipe is super versatile and absolutely delicious. My kids love helping me make it and even more they love eating it! Hello can you say YOGURT PARFAIT?!!
Then you bake. It’s so darn easy! I had everything in my house and my kids are devouring it! Win-Win!
Once it’s baked you wait until it cools completely. Break it apart and I like to store it in jars. It looks nice and it stores perfectly!
This recipe really is super easy! Add nuts, pretzels, cereals…the options are endless. Super Simple and Super Delicious!
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line cookie sheet with Silpat or Parchment paper.
- Spread out oats and sprinkle with brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Mix together oil, vanilla, and honey.
- Pour oil mixture over oats and stir until coated. I like to use my hands for an even coat.
- Pat down oats to have an even layer on the pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Granola is done when it is golden brown.
- Let cool completely and then break up and store in an air tight container.
(This is a basic recipe so you can add anything you want to it! Nuts, dried fruit, corn flakes and coconut flakes are great options)