With a family of 5, Target is definitely a weekly spot. In my town we have two Targets. One is a Super Target and the other is just a regular Target. If I need to do a full shopping trip I go to Super Target but sometimes you just need and in and out kind of trip. One thing I know for sure is I always get more than I thought I needed. So for right now I’ll tell you my Target must haves.
- One of my all time favorite skin products is Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment. I learned about it when I had kids and it’s kind of a miracle from diaper rash to dry skin! Right now it’s 10% off!!
- Speaking of kids I like to use Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Fragrance Free Shampoo & Wash on them. It’s gentle on their skin.
- Then comes something we don’t all love but is super helpful to staying on track. Fitbit Aria Air Bluetooth Scale is an awesome scale that syncs up with your Fitbit!
- Now you need the Fitbit to go with the scale. I have the Fitbit Blaze but it’s now updated to the Fitbit Versa. I love having a Fitbit to be aware of my activity but it also alerts me to my texts or calls. Let me be really honest…because it buzzes when it’s close to my phone, it has helped me find my misplace phone a million times!
- My husband would tell you his favorite Target items are his Keurig K-Duo Plus Single-Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker (now we just have the single serve one but if I had to buy a new one this is the one I would buy) and his Nespresso Vertuo Chrome by Breville, Silver Black machines. This one is on sale from $199.95 to $139.97!!! (What’s great about the Nespresso pods is you can recycle them through their free mailer!)
- Water bottles…I’m kind of obsessed. I also like what I like. I prefer the Contigo Autoseal Chill Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle 24oz I like the plain silver look compared to the colored ones because it doesn’t have paint that scratches off. It just stays looking nicer. I like the Bubba Flo water bottles for my kids to have at school.
- I love these sports bras Women’s Medium Support Padded Strappy Sports Bra – C9 Champion they are super supportive (and I am pretty chesty) and they are on sale right now from $19.99 to $13.99.