January’s Book List by BB
It was recommended to us by my friend Trisha to put out book lists. I loved the idea. It’s so nice to have a place to go to when you need a new book. I had an idea. Each month I’ll put together a list of books people were reading and loved. Then I’ll ask what you’re reading currently. That way you will always have a place to look.
- When the Forest Meets the Stars by Glendy Vanderan $7.49
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr $10.05
- The Rent Tent by Anita Diamant $13.13
- Verity by Colleen Hoover $7.99
- Successful Women Speak Differently by Valorie Burton $10.53
My neighborhood Book Club is reading The Alice Network by Kate Quinn so that is next on my list. I’ll be listening to it on Audible because I’ll be able to get through it quicker. I’ve been finding it hard to just sit and read these days. I love Audible because I can listen while I do other things! What are you reading this month?
*links are affiliate links and commissions can be made