Bill and I are working really hard to make better food choices. One of our choices eating more leans and greens. With Christmas coming up I want to get prepared with food that will be good for us to eat without sabotaging all our hard work. Then I remembered this curry vegetable dip that is beyond delicious! The veggies are just a vessel to be able the enjoy this yummy yummy dip. I will be making us a veggie plate that will be available whenever we want to snack.
Recipe for curry dip
- 1/2 cup of light or regular sour cream (or low fat plain greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup of light or regular mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of curry powder-I love Penzey’s spices
- 1 tsp of terragon vinegar
- 1 tsp of creamy Horseradish
- 2 tsp of onion, garlic, and sea salt mixture (recipe below) (you could also just do 1 tsp chopped garlic and 1 tsp of dried onion and salt to taste)
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix. That’s it! Seriously, could that be any easier? Oh, I forgot you need to cut up veggies to go with it. But the dip is definitely the easy part.
For onion, garlic, sea salt mixture. I buy Penzey’s sea salt, dried onion, and dried garlic and mix equal parts. It is good on everything from veggies to meat. It’s the spice mixture I use the most. I actually give it away as gifts at the holidays.
You guys this curry dip is AMAZING and could not be easier! It will be a change from regular old dip and surprise your guests! Maybe they’ll actually eat the veggies! Enjoy, my friends!!!!!
*some links are affiliate links and bloggers may make a commission