Chewy by BB
updated on Leave a Commenton Chewy by BB
~Links provide are affiliate links and commissions can be made at no additional cost to you~
Well the world is drastically different than it was just a few short weeks ago. We’re all worried we’ll run out of food and toilet paper. By the way my family only has about 10 rolls of toilet paper so that’s a real fear of mine. We have to remember our animals too! Chewy.com is an awesome online store that you can get everything for your pets! I love Chewy. I have Rosie’s food on autoship (which saves me 5-10%) and it just shows up when I set it to but you can super easily switch it around if you need it sooner or later. They have high quality food that you can be sure will keep your pet healthy and happy.
Spring is coming so Flea and Tick medicines are IMPORTANT! March is National Heartworm Awareness month too! Chewy offers many varieties of these medications! We are all staying very close to home I think Chewy is going to come in super handy to keep my Rosie healthy and happy in these next couple weeks and months.
The most important thing about Chewy is their customer service. You guys they are awesome. I bought a spot bot carpet cleaner from them and after 6 months it didn’t suck up water anymore. They very easily credited me so I could buy a new one! I chose to buy a new one through Chewy because I trust they will do the right thing by me!
Also for Rosie’s birthday we did a “science and lifeskills” lesson. We bake her some yummy peanut butter bone shaped cookies. This was SUPER easy and she LOVES them. The kids loved mixing, rolling, and cutting out the cookies for her. They were proud they got to actually make her treats!
Peanut Butter Dog Cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter-I like this one because their isn’t sugar added
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8-1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients and mix together. When all mixed use your hands to form a ball.
- Place ball between two pieces of parchment paper and roll to 1/4 inch thick.
- Use cookie cutter to make shapes. We used this dog bone.
- Continue to combine and make shapes until all dough is gone.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then turn off the oven but leave cookies in the oven for 20 more minutes to dry out cookies to make them hard.
- Let them cool and feed to your pup! Store in an air tight container
I really hope you and your pets stay healthy during this time of so much uncertainty! Rosie turns one today and she is loving having her brothers and sister home from school, so there’s a positive!