In random order.
1. ExfoliKate. By far the best weekly exfoliator I’ve ever tried. It has a slight tingle on the skin so it’s refreshing and you can feel it working. It clarifies and gets rid of dull skin without irritation or redness that many other exfoliators cause. This is great to use the day before a big event.
2. No More Needles Dr. Brandt Eye Cream. This is the 8th world wonder to gently and immediately reduce under eye bags. I love it. I use it in the morning and within seconds, my puffy eyes deflate. I’m in the middle of writing a piece about the many, many disappointments I’ve experienced with eye creams. No More Needles is a fabulous morning solution for those of us who wake up afraid to look in the mirror.
3. Matrix Brass Off Shampoo and Conditioner. Brassy blonde is another topic I’ll be tackling. This line is my new go to. It’s effective in toning down the orange in my blonde hair while not drying it out. It’s meant for brunettes who lighten their hair. I’m dark blonde naturally and this works well for me.
4. Now Castor Oil. This a a great multipurpose product. It’s an effective eye makeup remover, moisturizer for dry skin, lip balm, but my favorite use is for acne. It’s feels odd to put oil on a blemish but slap some of this on your problem areas before bed and the swelling and redness will diminish by morning.
5. Marrakesh Hair Oil. This product has the most amazing smell, spicy and intoxicating. It’s works well for my blonde hair and doesn’t darken it or turn it orange. It’s light enough to use as a hair smoother for flyaways.
*Don’t forget Rakuten up to 8% savings on Amazon
*Links are affiliate links and profits can be made by bloggers